- 8 large Danish oystersfrom the Limfjord
- 20 steamed mussels
- 100 grams fresh sea lettuceUlva lactuca, leaf-shaped green algae
- 10 grams fresh horseradish
- 50 grams fresh salt waterfrom the Limfjord
- 80 grams cottage cheese
- 1 litre dried seaweedpowdered in a coffee grinder
- 1 large cucumberpeeled trimmed and cut into smaller pieces
- salt brine
- 10 grams horseradish
- 1 Garlic
- 30 grams fennel
- 75 grams mayonnaisethick
- 75 grams curdsor qark available in well-stocked supermarkets
- 40 grams oyster waterfrom oysters
- 3 grams Salt
- 1 teaspoon Tarragonchopped
- 1 teaspoon chivesminced
- 1 teaspoon shallotfinely chopped
- 1/4 juice of fermented grain
- flower cress
- watercress sprigs
- lightweight foam saltwater
- Mix all the ingredients for oyster cream together and season with fermented grain juice.
- Arrange four plates with a bag full of water and with visible beach sand and shells between the bag and plate.
- Spread the cream on the bag, Arrange oysters, fresh seaweed, cottage cheese and cucumber on top and sprinkle with dried seaweed.
- Decorate with watercress and give the dish a little salt water mix whit jus from the steamed mussels from the Limfjord and finely freshly grated horseradish.
- Ferment all ingredients in an air-tight container for 5-6 days at 16
- *Remember this should only be eaten with a spoon!!!!!