450 grams Sugar
150 ml Water
1 pack vanilla sugar
150 grams Butter80% fat
500 grams Milk powdercow`s
50 grams dark cacao
50 grams nutswalnuts
This delicious homemade chocolate recipe was shared by Romanian rising star Chef Raul Vidican. I want to share with you a recipe, something very dear to my heart. This reminds me of my childhood: a homemade chocolate bar, said Chef Raul Vidican.
Chocolate was only sporadically found in stores in Romania during the communist period, so chocolate was mostly made at home. Its outstanding taste meant it has remained a firm favorite even after three decades. It is very easy to make and, with no time-consuming processes, this most delicious and rich dessert can be whipped with just 5 ingredients.
How to Make Homemade Chocolate:
- Take the sugar, vanilla sugar, and water and boil it until it reaches 106°C, when it turns into a thick syrup.
- After that, take it of the heat and add the butter.
- When the sugar syrup with butter has cooled (to around 45°C), add the milk powder and cacao powder.
- After all the ingredients are blended, pour it onto a tray and top it with the nuts or walnuts.
- Leave it to cool and then serve.