2 clove garlic
1 teaspoon fresh gingerminced
1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
4 tablespoons Olive Oilplus some for basting
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon yuzu lime juice
8 langoustine tails
Sea Saltto taste
2 tablespoons Parsleychopped
Method for Thai Red Curry Sauce:
- Over low heat, combine garlic, ginger, brown sugar, curry paste and olive oil in a saucepot.
- Slowly sauté for five minutes while continuously stirring.
- Add coconut milk.
- Once mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat.
- Add yuzu lime juice.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Cover and keep warm.
Method for Langoustines:
- Split langoustine tails in half lengthwise.
- Shell side down, baste with olive oil and fleur de sel to taste.
- Grill shell side down for one minute.
- Flip and grill meat side down for an additional minute.
- Remove from heat.
- On four plates, place lobster tails shell side down.
- Spoon Thai Red Curry Sauce over top of each tail and sprinkle with chopped parsley.