- 60 ml Green curry paste
- 6 Thai eggplantquartered
- 125 ml Pea eggplant
- 1 liter coconut milk
- 1 large handful sweet basil leaves
- 1 large handful King basil
- 8 kaffir lime leavestorn
- 500 ml Fingerrootsliced
- 15 ml soy sauce
This herbaceous and spicy curry can be cooked with a wide range of proteins and vegetables. This recipe was provided by Chef Aoy Marungrueng. Check out our interview with Chef Aoy to learn more about Thai cuisine and her passion for cooking.
How to Make Green Coconut Curry:
- In a medium sized saucepan, over medium heat, cook the curry pasta while stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the two basil`s. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- To finish, stir in both basil`s and serve with steamed rice.