1 shot sugar syrup
1/2 shot Fraise de Boisstrawberry liqueur
1 shot Advocaat
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
Do you like drinks with cream, drinks with fruit, and drinks with layers? So do we, that’s why we came up with this one. The other night a couple of friends and I were after something new. After a bit of collective input we came up with this one straight out of the hatch. However, trust me when I say that this was the only successful drink we made all night. I think we probably celebrated our success a little too much. Hope it becomes part of your celebrations as well.
- Blend the with the Fraise de Bois and strawberries.
- Pour half of it into the base of a martini glass.
- To the remaining liquid, add the shot of advocaat, the ice cream and blend again.
- Carefully pour this over the back of a spoon to float it on to the first part and serve.
- Garnish with berries of your choice (optional).