1/4 lb chicken gizzards
1/2 lb chicken feet
1/4 lb chicken livers
1/2 cup Onionchopped
1/2 cup Pepperschopped
2 cloves garliccrushed
1 teaspoon Curry
1 cup kale greensor rape greens chopped
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
How to Make Chicken Gango:
- Boil the gizzards until almost tender and add the chicken feet.
- Cook until tender.
- Add the oil and the chicken livers. Stir until browned.
- Add the onions and peppers and stir for a minute. Add the garlic and spices.
- Add the kale or rape greens and stir until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with sadza or rice.