- 30 grams coriander leaves
- 20 grams Italian Parsleyleaves only
- 1 tablespoon cumin seedslighltly toasted and ground
- 6 grams red and green chili
- 10 grams garlic clove
- 1 lemonjuice and zest
- 40 millilitres virgin olive oil
- Sea Salt
- pepper from the mill
- 3 grams coriander seeds
Recipes for Chermoula come in all kind of different variations and flavors. This particular recipe, is well suited for seafood, fish or poultry and the use of fresh and dried coriander gives it such a great fragrant “kick”. It is also great for basting onto your BBQ meat, as an dip for grilled poultry and fish and for “en papilotte” type of preparations.
- In a heavy skillet, lightly toast the cumin, black pepper and coriander seeds either in the oven or over a low flame.
- Combine with all other ingredients in a blender and mix to a smooth paste adding the olive oil gradually at the end of the process.