- 100 grams mushroom ravioli
- 50 grams baby spinach
- 40 grams caramelized onion
- 40 grams button mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 100 millilitres pouring cream
- 10 grams peeled garlic
- 20 grams shaved grana padano
- 100 millilitres White Wine
- 30 millilitres Vegetable Oil
White Wine Cream Sauce
- 500 millilitres White Wine
- 1 litre pouring cream
- 100 grams peeled garlic
- In a sauce pan on a low heat gently fry the chopped garlic but do not allow to brown as this will taste bitter.
- Add the white wine to the pan and reduce by half. Pour in the cream and simmer for 5mins.
- In a heavy bottomed frying pan start to sauté on a medium heat the button mushrooms
- Once the mushrooms have a golden colour add the cherry tomatoes, garlic and spinach
- Once the cherry tomatoes start to blister and break apart and the spinach has wilted you can deglaze the pan with 118ml of the white wine and cream sauce.
- Allow to reduce slightly so it will just coat the ravioli when added.
- Once the sauce has the correct consistency season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- In the blanche pot place the ravioli into the basket and submerse in the seasoned water for 3mins, once this is done drain well and add to the sauce.
- Toss all of the ingredients in the pan and place into a large salad bowl.
- Garnish with the shaved Grana Padano