For the Salad:
1 lb fresh broccoli florets
1 sliced radish
1 Tablespoon ground Peanuts
1 sliced pear
Miso-soy dressingrecipe below
For the Miso-Soy Dressing:
1 cup store-bought mayonnaisepreferably Hellmann’s or Kewpie
2 ½ Tablespoons red miso
2 ½ Tablespoons sweet soy sauce
This is a delicious summer salad provided by Chef Matt Hyland, Executive Chef at Emmy Squared. Emmy Squared uses raw broccoli florets and sliced radish for a crisp and clean salad dressed with a slightly sweet miso-soy dressing.
How to Make the Salad:
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, radish, and pear.
- Toss to coat with miso-soy dressing. Top with ground peanuts.
How to Make the Miso-Soy Dressing:
Yield: 1 1/3 cups
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Transfer to a lidded container.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 5 days.