150 grams dark chocolate
50 grams white chocolate
200 millilitres espresso
200 grams Cream
70 grams Caster Sugar
5 Egg Yolks
- Pre heat oven to 90c.
- Bring chocolate, espresso and cream to 40°C in a pot, remove from the heat and add the sugar, whisk lightly and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk the egg yolks into the mixture, being careful not to incorporate too much air into the mixture.
- Spray 10 ramekins with a light coat of canola spray and pour the mixture evenly amongst the ramekins. Place in a deep baking dish and fill with water 1/3 of the way up the ramekins. Wrap baking dish tightly with cling wrap, then with a layer of aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25mins or until the mixture is set. Once cooked remove from the baking dish and place in the refrigerator to set for 3 hours before serving
- Serve with berries and almond praline.