300 g bananas
200 g Brown Sugar
90 g coconut milk
7 g baking soda
230 g Flour
65 g coconut oil
2 g Salt
We’re thrilled to feature this delicious recipe by one of the best pastry chefs in the world. Meet French-born Nicolas Lambert, voted as Asia’s Best Pastry Chef in 2018, and currently the Executive Pastry Chef at the Four Seasons in St. Petersburg.
You will go bananas with this banana cake. And it’s dairy free.
How to Make it:
- Start to mix the banana with the brown sugar and salt.
- Then add the eggs. Continue with the coconut milk and oil. Finish with the baking soda and flour.
- Grease the mold (23cm diameter) and add the mixture.
- Then cut some slices of banana and mix it with a little bit of lime juice.
- Put on the top of the cake and cook at 170C degrees around 35 minutes.