- 12 green asparagus
- 2 violet Albenga asparagus
- 3 lemonsfrom Menton
- 25 grams honey
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 orange
- 1 green apples
- 1 natural yoghurt
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 spring onions
- 20 small mint leaves
- Olive Oil
- fleur de sel
- 20 chickweed sprouts
- Together in a saucepan the juice of two lemons, honey and vanilla bean scraped.
- To reduce the overall heat two thirds.
- Cool quickly and emulsion with olive oil as a dressing.
Menton Citrus Sauce
- Collect lemon zest, orange and grapefruit and chop finely.
- In a bowl mix the yogurt, zest and add a bit of lemon juice and seasoning with salt.
- Peel the asparagus.
- Eliminate all the hard part.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 30 seconds.
- The asparagus should be very al dente.
- Cool down rapidly in an ice water bath.
- Prepare a few mint leaves and chickweed.
- Chop the spring onions finely in diagonal.
- Reserve some lemon skin cut in julienne without the white part to avoid the bitterness.
- Prepare violet asparagus Carpaccio’s, with a mandolin or vegetable peeler.
- Cut slices in triangle shape of green apples very thin.
- Collect four segments of pink grapefruit, cut each one into three more pieces.
- Arrange in the center of a round plate, a mirror of yogurt sauce, place the asparagus cut into three by creating volume.
- Add three apple slices; chopped spring onions sprinkle some lemon zest from Menton and three pieces of grapefruit segments triangles shape.
- Arrange the carpaccio of raw asparagus and herbs giving volume.
- Season with olive oil and sea salt.
- Add honey lemon vinaigrette around the plate and serve.