- 240 grams fennel bulbwhite parts only, approx. 1/2 bulb
- 2 applesFuji or Washington medium size, cored but not peeled
- 2 piece fennel stalk with leafs
- fennel leaves for decoration
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 2 Martini glasses
Fennel is well-known for its licorice-like flavor and health benefits. Mixing it together with apples, lemon juice and martini results in an incredible drink that you will surely appreciate.
This apple & fennel juice blends a traditional juicing fruit with a very unlikely ingredient into a smooth and refreshing concoction. Ensure to use very young bulbs of fennel only, as they have much less “bite in” taste and have a very fruity flavor. Chill the fruits well before juicing them.
How to Prepare the Apple & Fennel Juice
- Cut the fennel bulb in half and then into wedges, removing the hard stem part at the bottom of the bulb.
- Slice the apple in wedges and force both fruits through a juicer.
- Mix with the lemon juice to avoid discoloration and according to taste, then garnish with the fennel stalk and the fennel sprigs and serve immediately